Fire in Pinedale causes $15 thousand in damages
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno Fire Department was called to a home near Minarets and Maroa around 4:30 Tuesday afternoon. When they got on the scene they found a car port on fire.
The fire destroyed the car port, a converted garage and a couple of cars parked by the house. Fortunately crews were able to contain the fire before it spread to the home. Nobody was injured in the fire.
Firefighters say the total damage is around $15 thousand.
fire, pinedale, fresno, fresno county, local
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez 26 min ago
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks 35 min ago
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members