Fire in Pinedale causes $15 thousand in damages
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno Fire Department was called to a home near Minarets and Maroa around 4:30 Tuesday afternoon. When they got on the scene they found a car port on fire.
The fire destroyed the car port, a converted garage and a couple of cars parked by the house. Fortunately crews were able to contain the fire before it spread to the home. Nobody was injured in the fire.
Firefighters say the total damage is around $15 thousand.
fire, pinedale, fresno, fresno county, local
- Deputies shoot, kill suspect west of Fresno
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession 7 min ago
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station 25 min ago
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos