Fire in Pinedale causes $15 thousand in damages
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno Fire Department was called to a home near Minarets and Maroa around 4:30 Tuesday afternoon. When they got on the scene they found a car port on fire.
The fire destroyed the car port, a converted garage and a couple of cars parked by the house. Fortunately crews were able to contain the fire before it spread to the home. Nobody was injured in the fire.
Firefighters say the total damage is around $15 thousand.
fire, pinedale, fresno, fresno county, local
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 48 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Man with no pants attacks Merced woman, police say 30 min ago
- 3rd person dies from South By Southwest crash
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos