Merced dentist pleads not guilty to sex charges
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A North Valley dentist accused of sexually assaulting several of his patients has pleaded not guilty.
Doctor Sang Park was arraigned Wednesday in Merced. At least six patients have accused the 43-year-old dentist of assaulting them during a procedure while they were under anesthesia.
Park's attorney said the doctor maintains his innocence.
merced, merced county, sex crimes, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch