Merced dentist pleads not guilty to sex charges
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A North Valley dentist accused of sexually assaulting several of his patients has pleaded not guilty.
Doctor Sang Park was arraigned Wednesday in Merced. At least six patients have accused the 43-year-old dentist of assaulting them during a procedure while they were under anesthesia.
Park's attorney said the doctor maintains his innocence.
merced, merced county, sex crimes, local
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home 22 min ago
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence
- Canada plans claim that would include North Pole
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno