Man shot outside Rick Ross concert at Fresno's Save Mart Center
FRESNO STATE, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators say one man was shot in the leg outside a concert for rapper Rick Ross at the Save Mart Center in Northeast Fresno.
Fresno State Police say the shots rang out in a parking lot of the Save Mart Center, around eleven Thursday night -- shortly after the Rick Ross concert.
One man was injured, but is expected to survive. There is no word on how many people were involved in the incident -- but police say the shooting appears to be gang related.
"We detained six subjects, they're being transported to the University Police Department and the Fresno police and university detectives will interview them to ascertain what happened," said David Huerta, Fresno State Police Chief.
Police say the shooting did not impact the rest of the campus. Investigators have not said if the victim was a Fresno State student.
crimetracker, shooting, save mart center, fresno northeast, fresno, fresno county, local, rick montanez
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water...
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos