Highway 168 at the four-lane reopens after rock slide
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- All lanes of Highway 168 have reopened at Lodge Road after several were closed due to a rock slide.
Traffic had been reduced to one lane by the rock slide but quickly reopened.
The slide was in the same area as a big rock slide that happened last year. There are no reports of injuries.
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos