Highway 168 at the four-lane reopens after rock slide
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- All lanes of Highway 168 have reopened at Lodge Road after several were closed due to a rock slide.
Traffic had been reduced to one lane by the rock slide but quickly reopened.
The slide was in the same area as a big rock slide that happened last year. There are no reports of injuries.
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year 45 min ago
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say