Highway 168 at the four-lane reopens after rock slide
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- All lanes of Highway 168 have reopened at Lodge Road after several were closed due to a rock slide.
Traffic had been reduced to one lane by the rock slide but quickly reopened.
The slide was in the same area as a big rock slide that happened last year. There are no reports of injuries.
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery 15 min ago
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified 42 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies