Highway 168 at the four-lane reopens after rock slide
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- All lanes of Highway 168 have reopened at Lodge Road after several were closed due to a rock slide.
Traffic had been reduced to one lane by the rock slide but quickly reopened.
The slide was in the same area as a big rock slide that happened last year. There are no reports of injuries.
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 57 min ago
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation 42 min ago
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt