Highway 168 at the four-lane reopens after rock slide
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- All lanes of Highway 168 have reopened at Lodge Road after several were closed due to a rock slide.
Traffic had been reduced to one lane by the rock slide but quickly reopened.
The slide was in the same area as a big rock slide that happened last year. There are no reports of injuries.
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos