New laser tag arena opens in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new business is now open in Fresno. Tac-Ops Laser Tag held its grand opening on Saturday.
The general manager says the state of the art business is the first of its kind in California and only the sixth in the nation.
It has a 10 thousand square foot indoor arena designed with obstacles that can be moved around to change the challenge.
The GM also says the equipment has been used to train SWAT teams, foreign militaries and even the US Secret Service.
"Matter of fact, we've already been contacted by the local military, I know law enforcement wants to come take a look and possibly use it for training, which we'd be really happy," General Manager Dexter Morgan said.
Tac-Ops Laser Tag is open to the public Wednesday through Sunday.
fresno, fresno county, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl