Love triangle ends in tragedy inside a Mariposa County home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Mariposa County man is facing murder charges in the death of his roommate.
Jeffrey Clark, 51, is charged with the murder of Gordon Crisp. The 43-year-old was found dead in the mobile home both men shared in the mountains near the community of Midpines. It happened Saturday night.
Doug Binneweis with the Mariposa County Sheriff Department said, "It is still considered a fresh investigation witnesses are being interviewed we want to find out what happened."
According to the district attorney, one of the witnesses was a woman the two men were fighting over. The DA says it appears Clark choked Crisp to death. Both men had been drinking.
Clark will be arraigned in the Mariposa County Courthouse Tuesday morning.
crimetracker, murder, homicide, mariposa county, midpines, mariposa, el portal, local, gene haagenson
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list 44 min ago
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes