Love triangle ends in tragedy inside a Mariposa County home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Mariposa County man is facing murder charges in the death of his roommate.
Jeffrey Clark, 51, is charged with the murder of Gordon Crisp. The 43-year-old was found dead in the mobile home both men shared in the mountains near the community of Midpines. It happened Saturday night.
Doug Binneweis with the Mariposa County Sheriff Department said, "It is still considered a fresh investigation witnesses are being interviewed we want to find out what happened."
According to the district attorney, one of the witnesses was a woman the two men were fighting over. The DA says it appears Clark choked Crisp to death. Both men had been drinking.
Clark will be arraigned in the Mariposa County Courthouse Tuesday morning.
crimetracker, murder, homicide, mariposa county, midpines, mariposa, el portal, local, gene haagenson
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals