Love triangle ends in tragedy inside a Mariposa County home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Mariposa County man is facing murder charges in the death of his roommate.
Jeffrey Clark, 51, is charged with the murder of Gordon Crisp. The 43-year-old was found dead in the mobile home both men shared in the mountains near the community of Midpines. It happened Saturday night.
Doug Binneweis with the Mariposa County Sheriff Department said, "It is still considered a fresh investigation witnesses are being interviewed we want to find out what happened."
According to the district attorney, one of the witnesses was a woman the two men were fighting over. The DA says it appears Clark choked Crisp to death. Both men had been drinking.
Clark will be arraigned in the Mariposa County Courthouse Tuesday morning.
crimetracker, murder, homicide, mariposa county, midpines, mariposa, el portal, local, gene haagenson
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma twister 37 min ago
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops