Weekend storms flood Valley streets
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- This weekend's rain led to a lot of flooded streets across the Valley.
Some streets in Downtown Fresno were covered in water on Sunday. In Northeast Fresno, some families escaped the downpour by taking refuge at the movies.
People Action News spoke with had mixed reactions to all the wet weather.
"I just don't like driving in the rain, it's dangerous," said one person at Riverpark.
"I love the rain, I tell you there is no better way to get ready for Christmas than the rain, the cooler weather, the breeze. The lights are brighter in the rain," said Kathy Howell of Clovis.
Despite the storm, there were plenty of people out doing their holiday shopping.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, fresno northeast, fresno northwest, storm, local
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy 29 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children 12 min ago
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 6 min ago
- Chowchilla Western Stampede attracts visitors
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting...
28 min ago