$10,000 reward for suspect featured on Houston billboards
HOUSTON -- Crime Stoppers is offering up to $10,000 for information that helps authorities nab a bank robbery suspect now being featured on billboards throughout the Houston area.
Victor Dwayne Johnson, 38, is wanted on a bank robbery charge and for questioning about other similar robberies around the Houston area this year, according to the Houston FBI Bank Robbery Task Force.
Johnson is accused of robbing a Pasadena bank on August 22. Authorities say he grabbed a bank teller and threatened her before taking an undisclosed amount of cash and fleeing.
Johnson was charged in September, but he's been on the run since. Now, the FBI and the Pasadena Police Department have partnered up to feature him on Clear Channel Outdoor digital billboards throughout the Houston area.
Johnson is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs around 170 pounds.
Anyone with information about Johnson is asked to call the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 713-222-TIPS (8477), or submit tips online at www.crime-stoppers.org. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno