$10,000 reward for suspect featured on Houston billboards
HOUSTON -- Crime Stoppers is offering up to $10,000 for information that helps authorities nab a bank robbery suspect now being featured on billboards throughout the Houston area.
Victor Dwayne Johnson, 38, is wanted on a bank robbery charge and for questioning about other similar robberies around the Houston area this year, according to the Houston FBI Bank Robbery Task Force.
Johnson is accused of robbing a Pasadena bank on August 22. Authorities say he grabbed a bank teller and threatened her before taking an undisclosed amount of cash and fleeing.
Johnson was charged in September, but he's been on the run since. Now, the FBI and the Pasadena Police Department have partnered up to feature him on Clear Channel Outdoor digital billboards throughout the Houston area.
Johnson is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs around 170 pounds.
Anyone with information about Johnson is asked to call the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 713-222-TIPS (8477), or submit tips online at www.crime-stoppers.org. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges