Deputies: Naked man barges into woman's apartment
HOUSTON -- A man is facing charges after deputies say he wasn't wearing any clothes when he barged into her apartment.
Harris County Sheriff's deputies say shortly before 10am Sunday, a woman heard glass break at her front door at the Morningside Greed apartment complex on Hammond in northwest Harris County. She says she opened her door and found a nude man standing there. He entered her apartment, she says, but immediately left once she asked.
The woman called police and deputies say they found Andrew Abernathy in the parking lot of the complex. According to deputies, Abernathy made an abrupt move while being handcuffed, so deputies deployed a Taser on him.
Abernathy, 24, is charged indecent exposure and criminal trespass.
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight 2 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man