Police standoff ends peacefully in NE Harris County
HOUSTON -- A standoff in northeast Harris County ended peacefully after five hours of negotiation.
Deputies were called to a mobile home on Lone Pine Drive in Huffman Tuesday night. Investigators say a man assaulted his sister before barricading himself.
Lester Reid, 56, is charged with aggravated assault in the incident.
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos