Fresno teen makes up would-be kidnapper story
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A student from Bullard High School who told police a man tried to kidnap her made the whole story up.
The 16-year-old girl told police she fought off the would-be kidnapper with a pair of scissors.
Fresno police tell Action News they'll release more on the teenager's false kidnapping report on Wednesday morning.
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Mysterious illness kills 2 in southeast Alabama
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley