Fresno teen makes up would-be kidnapper story
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A student from Bullard High School who told police a man tried to kidnap her made the whole story up.
The 16-year-old girl told police she fought off the would-be kidnapper with a pair of scissors.
Fresno police tell Action News they'll release more on the teenager's false kidnapping report on Wednesday morning.
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos