Fresno teen makes up would-be kidnapper story
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A student from Bullard High School who told police a man tried to kidnap her made the whole story up.
The 16-year-old girl told police she fought off the would-be kidnapper with a pair of scissors.
Fresno police tell Action News they'll release more on the teenager's false kidnapping report on Wednesday morning.
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180 58 min ago
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno 56 min ago