Four displaced after Fresno apartment fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A fire in Central Fresno forced two children and two adults from their apartment.
Fresno fire fighters were able to put out the fire quickly around 11 p.m. Thursday night. At least two adults and two children has have been temporarily displaced by the fire at the complex on Valeria near McKenzie.
Fire fighters believe the fire started in a kitchen area but the exact cause has not been determined.
No one was hurt from the fire.
fresno central, fresno, fresno county, fire, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos