Four displaced after Fresno apartment fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A fire in Central Fresno forced two children and two adults from their apartment.
Fresno fire fighters were able to put out the fire quickly around 11 p.m. Thursday night. At least two adults and two children has have been temporarily displaced by the fire at the complex on Valeria near McKenzie.
Fire fighters believe the fire started in a kitchen area but the exact cause has not been determined.
No one was hurt from the fire.
fresno central, fresno, fresno county, fire, local
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Wonder Woman cast for Batman and Superman film
- Autopsy: Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades