Guilty verdicts in Fresno date bait murder trial
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Amy Cabbell and Victor Guerrero have both been found guilty of first degree murder and robbery.
Prosecutors say both defendants were part of a conspiracy involving two other women used as "date bait."
Through a plea deal, Sonia Miranda and Princess Hernandez admitted their role in luring two victims out of the El Prado Bar in the summer of 2010, so they could be robbed by male friends. One of those victims was shot and killed.
Sentencing is set for February, and both Cabbell and Guerrero face life without the possibility of parole.
crimetracker, shooting, robbery, court, fresno, fresno county, local, carlos saucedo
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela 7 min ago
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Accuweather Forecast
54 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Nelson...
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos