Guilty verdicts in Fresno date bait murder trial
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Amy Cabbell and Victor Guerrero have both been found guilty of first degree murder and robbery.
Prosecutors say both defendants were part of a conspiracy involving two other women used as "date bait."
Through a plea deal, Sonia Miranda and Princess Hernandez admitted their role in luring two victims out of the El Prado Bar in the summer of 2010, so they could be robbed by male friends. One of those victims was shot and killed.
Sentencing is set for February, and both Cabbell and Guerrero face life without the possibility of parole.
crimetracker, shooting, robbery, court, fresno, fresno county, local, carlos saucedo
- Fresno State's new president has been selected
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Mysterious illness kills 2 in southeast Alabama
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley