Man arrested after Fresno Co hit-and-run
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- We now know the name of the man accused in a deadly hit and run crash in Fresno County.
A driver found the body of a bicyclist yesterday morning along this section of Golden State near Jefferson.
CHP investigators now say 36-year-old Gurpreet Bisla drove his big rig into the back of the victim's bike.
The 57-year-old man was knocked into tall bushes along the shoulder.
Officers say Bisla left the scene, but evidence they found led to his arrest last night.
He's booked in jail on felony hit and run charges.
fresno county, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low