Man arrested after Fresno Co hit-and-run
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- We now know the name of the man accused in a deadly hit and run crash in Fresno County.
A driver found the body of a bicyclist yesterday morning along this section of Golden State near Jefferson.
CHP investigators now say 36-year-old Gurpreet Bisla drove his big rig into the back of the victim's bike.
The 57-year-old man was knocked into tall bushes along the shoulder.
Officers say Bisla left the scene, but evidence they found led to his arrest last night.
He's booked in jail on felony hit and run charges.
fresno county, local
- Authorities investigate a murder in Merced 8 min ago
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- FSU women's basketball headed to NCAA tournament
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach 44 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- 2014 'Bowl for Kids' Sake' held in North...
24 min ago