Nassau Bay police officer accused of theft
HOUSTON -- The Harris County district attorney's office says a Nassau Bay police officer stole narcotics and cash from her department's property room.
Theresa Relken, 41, is charged with theft by a public servant, and tampering with evidence. Investigators say she stole about $500 from a property room she managed.
If convicted, she faces up to 12 years in prison and a $20,000 fine.
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment 27 min ago
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after stabbing 20 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno...
27 min ago
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after...
21 min ago