Nassau Bay police officer accused of theft
HOUSTON -- The Harris County district attorney's office says a Nassau Bay police officer stole narcotics and cash from her department's property room.
Theresa Relken, 41, is charged with theft by a public servant, and tampering with evidence. Investigators say she stole about $500 from a property room she managed.
If convicted, she faces up to 12 years in prison and a $20,000 fine.
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 1 dead, 15 hurt 1 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo