Clovis East High School teacher arrested for sex with student
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Clovis East High School teacher has been arrested, accused of having sex with an underage student.
Clovis police arrested Lindsey Trimble last Thursday. She resigned from her teaching position the same day.
Clovis Unified Spokesperson Kelly Avants told Action News Trimble was a secondary teacher at the Reagan Educational Center, assigned to teach at Clovis East and Reyburn Intermediate.
Avants said the alleged relationship happened last year and involved a 17 year old male student.
Trimble has since bailed out of jail.
sex crimes, crimetracker, clovis unified school district, clovis, fresno county, fresno, local, amanda perez
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law 27 min ago
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Schools prepare for new transgender law
30 min ago
- Accuweather Forecast
51 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos