HPD: Argument over drugs ends in fatal shooting in SE Houston
HOUSTON -- Police believe an argument over drugs led to a deadly shooting in southeast Houston last night.
Police say shortly before 9pm officers responded to a shooting at 10906 Segrest near Groton where the victim -- 38-year-old Timothy Tingle -- was found by a family members. He suffered several gunshot wounds and paramedics pronounced Tingle dead at the scene.
Investigators say Tingle, 38, was arguing with three men outside the house when they went inside and neighbors say they later heard gunshots.
No arrests were made. Investigators say the victim's home was a known drug house.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos