Teen found shot to death inside car in Humble
HUMBLE, TX -- A teenager was killed in a car near a hospital in Humble overnight.
Humble police say the 19-year-old was dead when he was found inside a parked vehicle at an apartment complex on Memorial Drive. That's just yards away from Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital.
The driver was shot death behind the wheel in what police say was a drug-related murder. Three people are being questioned about the murder right now.
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 33 min ago
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised 30 min ago
- Yonhap: Captain of sunken SKorean ferry arrested 42 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River