Teen found shot to death inside car in Humble
HUMBLE, TX -- A teenager was killed in a car near a hospital in Humble overnight.
Humble police say the 19-year-old was dead when he was found inside a parked vehicle at an apartment complex on Memorial Drive. That's just yards away from Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital.
The driver was shot death behind the wheel in what police say was a drug-related murder. Three people are being questioned about the murder right now.
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Fire Safety