Cold front brings freezing temps to SE Texas
HOUSTON -- Temperatures will drop below freezing in many neighborhoods again tonight. If you covered your plants last night, you probably should do it again tonight. Your pipes, however, will survive the "light freeze."
There is no Freeze Warning in effect for southeast Texas. Such a warning is only issued for the first freeze of the season, which was last night. But that doesn't mean it will be warmer tonight. The mostly clear sky, light winds and dry air will allow the atmosphere to cool very quickly once the sun goes down.
Temperatures should slowly warmer throughout the rest of the week.
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea 6 min ago
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- President Obama remarks on the situation in...
30 min ago
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos