Video released of persons of interest in murder outside NW Harris County night club
HOUSTON -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Harris County Sheriff's Office are asking for the public's help to identify two persons of interest as they investigate the weekend murder of a man at a northwest Harris County night club.
On Sunday morning at around 4:40am, Timothy Powell was shot and killed outside Club La Cava on FM 1960. According to investigators, there was a fight between two groups of men, during which Powell -- who they say was not involved in the fight -- was fatally shot.
Surveillance video captured both persons of interest. They're pictured above.
If you know who either of these men are, you're asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS (8744)
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos