Visitor killed, homeowner injured in double stabbing in SE Houston
HOUSTON -- A man is dead after being stabbed inside a house in southeast Houston overnight.
It happened around midnight at a home on Beldart near Northdale. Police say one man was stabbed to death and was found in a bedroom of the residence. He was visiting the homeowner, who was also stabbed multiple times and sent to the hospital. Here's how police believe this began.
"We have a homeowner who had two guests over at his house. Some kind of an altercation occurred between the homeowner and one of the people visiting," said Sgt. Thomas Biggs with the Houston Police Department.
The man on the run, police say, stabbed the other guest and the homeowner.
Authorities say someone went across the street to ask for help. Police recovered a knife at the scene.
The victim hasn't been identified.
local, elissa rivas
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai 19 min ago
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
18 min ago
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos