Visitor killed, homeowner injured in double stabbing in SE Houston
HOUSTON -- A man is dead after being stabbed inside a house in southeast Houston overnight.
It happened around midnight at a home on Beldart near Northdale. Police say one man was stabbed to death and was found in a bedroom of the residence. He was visiting the homeowner, who was also stabbed multiple times and sent to the hospital. Here's how police believe this began.
"We have a homeowner who had two guests over at his house. Some kind of an altercation occurred between the homeowner and one of the people visiting," said Sgt. Thomas Biggs with the Houston Police Department.
The man on the run, police say, stabbed the other guest and the homeowner.
Authorities say someone went across the street to ask for help. Police recovered a knife at the scene.
The victim hasn't been identified.
local, elissa rivas
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Accuweather Forecast
18 min ago