Two men taken out of Clovis home after standoff
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An eight hour standoff is over after a SWAT Team served an eviction notice in the area of Griffith near Fowler in Clovis.
Both men inside are now in custody but one of them had to be tazed. The men were being escorted out of a foreclosed home they were living in.
Dennis Napier, 60, was led out wearing a helmet. Investigators say he tried fighting off a police dog and was bitten. But police still had to taze him. His son Sean Napier, 35, was taken to jail without incident.
Both men will be charged with resisting arrest but could be released from jail as early as Wednesday night.
crimetracker, swat, standoff, clovis, fresno county, fresno, local
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home 48 min ago
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez 5 min ago
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks 14 min ago
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Some Mariposa County families are back home
49 min ago