Two men taken out of Clovis home after standoff
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An eight hour standoff is over after a SWAT Team served an eviction notice in the area of Griffith near Fowler in Clovis.
Both men inside are now in custody but one of them had to be tazed. The men were being escorted out of a foreclosed home they were living in.
Dennis Napier, 60, was led out wearing a helmet. Investigators say he tried fighting off a police dog and was bitten. But police still had to taze him. His son Sean Napier, 35, was taken to jail without incident.
Both men will be charged with resisting arrest but could be released from jail as early as Wednesday night.
crimetracker, swat, standoff, clovis, fresno county, fresno, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about