Teen dies in shooting near Highway 41 and Shields Avenue
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A teen died after a shooting in Northeast Fresno early Saturday morning. The shooting happened around 5:30 a.m. near Highway 41 and Shields Avenue.
The victim, a 16-year-old male, was taken to Community Regional Medical Center, and later died from his wounds.
Police tell Action News, they believe this is a gang-related shooting.
crimetracker, shooting, murder, fresno northeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in...
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos