Teen dies in shooting near Highway 41 and Shields Avenue
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A teen died after a shooting in Northeast Fresno early Saturday morning. The shooting happened around 5:30 a.m. near Highway 41 and Shields Avenue.
The victim, a 16-year-old male, was taken to Community Regional Medical Center, and later died from his wounds.
Police tell Action News, they believe this is a gang-related shooting.
crimetracker, shooting, murder, fresno northeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home
- El Tapatio fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos