Home invasion in Fresno County, victim tied up
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's deputies are trying to figure out who broke into a home Friday night and tied up a man before stealing some of his property.
Just after midnight, deputies were called out to the home in the area of Minnewawa and Butler. The victim told investigators three men wearing hooded sweatshirts took several items and then ran away.
Other family members were home during the home invasion, they were not injured. So far, no arrests have been made.
crimetracker, home invasion, fresno county, fresno, local
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops 19 min ago
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- HWY 41 opens near Tenaya Lodge after closed due to snow 48 min ago
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall