Fresno boy, 12, dies from gunshot wounds
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 12-year-old boy shot in a Fresno shooting last week has died.
Investigators identified the child as Matthew Castillo. He was hit by one of several bullets fired into his family's home on Illinois and Backer in East Central Fresno, Tuesday night. He's been in the hospital on life support since then.
Police believe the boy was an innocent victim, and that someone else in the house was the target.
shooting, crimetracker, fresno police department, fresno east central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested 18 min ago
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno 42 min ago
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car 56 min ago
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- Near drownings on the rise
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 8 min ago
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor...
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos