Simonian Farms launches new wine label
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Simonian Farms in Southeast Fresno has launched a new wine label that will help support single mothers undergoing cancer treatments.
"3 Farmer's Daughters" is a pink Moscato and its currently available for purchase.
Simonian farms has been in the Valley since 1901.
Now, they've teamed up with the non- profit organization called Mighty Moms Foundation which helps provide financial assistance for single moms with cancer.
From now until the end of January, Simonian Farms will donate 50 percent of the net profits from the sale of their new wine to mighty moms.
"I think a lot of focus is this time of year but it really should be every month of the year. But I think people are really in the giving mood in December and near the holidays . And they've been very generous to this point because this wine is just flying out of here," Bonnie Simonian said.
Simonian Farms has already sold 400 bottles.
You can purchase "3 Farmer's Daughters" pink Moscato at Simonian Farms located at Clovis Avenue and Jensen in Southeast Fresno.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico 16 min ago
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path 31 min ago
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case