Simonian Farms launches new wine label
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Simonian Farms in Southeast Fresno has launched a new wine label that will help support single mothers undergoing cancer treatments.
"3 Farmer's Daughters" is a pink Moscato and its currently available for purchase.
Simonian farms has been in the Valley since 1901.
Now, they've teamed up with the non- profit organization called Mighty Moms Foundation which helps provide financial assistance for single moms with cancer.
From now until the end of January, Simonian Farms will donate 50 percent of the net profits from the sale of their new wine to mighty moms.
"I think a lot of focus is this time of year but it really should be every month of the year. But I think people are really in the giving mood in December and near the holidays . And they've been very generous to this point because this wine is just flying out of here," Bonnie Simonian said.
Simonian Farms has already sold 400 bottles.
You can purchase "3 Farmer's Daughters" pink Moscato at Simonian Farms located at Clovis Avenue and Jensen in Southeast Fresno.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County 33 min ago
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated 21 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced...
17 min ago