$40K worth of heroin, meth, and marijuana seized in Porterville
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- PRESS RELEASE: On December 28, 2012, at approximately 4:30 P.M., Detectives with the Porterville Police Department's Special Investigations Unit and General Investigations Unit conducted an investigation into narcotic sales at a residence located in the 500 block of South Creekside Street. Detectives obtained a search warrant for the residence and contacted Mauricio Ojeda Jamie, 37, who attempted to flee from the residence on foot as detectives arrived. Jaime was determined to be the resident and primary suspect being investigated for drug sales.
During the search of the residence, detectives located approximately 300 grams of Heroin, over 300 grams of Methamphetamine, and two ounces of Marijuana packaged for sales. Detectives also located paraphernalia associated with narcotic sales and distribution. The illegal narcotics seized had an estimated street value of over $40,000.00.
There was a 2 year old child inside the residence when the search warrant was served and narcotics were located in an area that could have been accessed by a child.
Jaime was arrested and booked into the Tulare County Jail for felony charges of Child Endangerment, Possession of Narcotics for Sales, Possession of a Controlled Substance for Sales, Possession of Marijuana for Sales. Jaime is being held with bail set in lieu of $100,000.00.
crimetracker, drug bust, porterville, tulare county, local
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos