$40K worth of heroin, meth, and marijuana seized in Porterville
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- PRESS RELEASE: On December 28, 2012, at approximately 4:30 P.M., Detectives with the Porterville Police Department's Special Investigations Unit and General Investigations Unit conducted an investigation into narcotic sales at a residence located in the 500 block of South Creekside Street. Detectives obtained a search warrant for the residence and contacted Mauricio Ojeda Jamie, 37, who attempted to flee from the residence on foot as detectives arrived. Jaime was determined to be the resident and primary suspect being investigated for drug sales.
During the search of the residence, detectives located approximately 300 grams of Heroin, over 300 grams of Methamphetamine, and two ounces of Marijuana packaged for sales. Detectives also located paraphernalia associated with narcotic sales and distribution. The illegal narcotics seized had an estimated street value of over $40,000.00.
There was a 2 year old child inside the residence when the search warrant was served and narcotics were located in an area that could have been accessed by a child.
Jaime was arrested and booked into the Tulare County Jail for felony charges of Child Endangerment, Possession of Narcotics for Sales, Possession of a Controlled Substance for Sales, Possession of Marijuana for Sales. Jaime is being held with bail set in lieu of $100,000.00.
crimetracker, drug bust, porterville, tulare county, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment 38 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- Heart of the Horse is expanding 16 min ago
- 2 Dems challenge Rep incumbent in Valley congressional race
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Photos: Easter traditions explained