Police uncover hashish operation in SE Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- PRESS RELEASE: On Friday, December 28, 2012, just before 10 PM, Fresno Police Officers from the Southeast Policing District executed a search warrant authored by Officer David Ponek at the South Clovis Avenue home. This search warrant was authored in conjunction with a grand theft investigation and an elder abuse case involving Daniel Wineland 3/26/66. The location was secured and the search warrant was executed with an adhoc element of District Crime Suppression Team Members and Southeast Patrol Officers.
After the location was secured, a search revealed a significant amount of marijuana being processed into hashish. Several stages of the manufacturing process were uncovered to include an end product in a strainer designed to catch the illegal substance. The estimated amount of marijuana recovered was in excess of ten pounds. At the time the search warrant was executed Daniel Wineland was not present and Fresno PD Officers are actively looking to apprehend this individual.
Wineland is wanted on a laundry list of narcotic related charges to include, possession of hash, possession of hash for sale and the manufacturing of said substance. In addition to the narcotic related charges, Wineland is wanted for grand theft and elder abuse.
Citizens are urged to call Fresno PD if they know the whereabouts of Wineland. They may also remain anonymous by calling 498 STOP.
crimetracker, drug bust, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180 16 min ago
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts 20 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law 51 min ago
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- Business leaders discuss drought impact 56 min ago
- Businessman announces run for Fresno City Council
- Murderer apologizes for killing pregnant woman
- Mother of 2-year-old that died faces felony charges
- Who will be Mayor?
- Residents concerned over proposed chemical warehouse
- Photos: Selfless acts that will brighten your day
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
24 min ago