Two dead after Southeast Fresno crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two people are dead after a car crash. Fresno police say a man and a woman were in a car that crashed into a chain link fence on Willow near Tulare.
Emergency crews took the victims to Community Regional, but they were declared dead later in the morning.
Police have not identified the victims yet.
They also don't know yet how it happened, but they don't believe any other vehicles were involved in the crash.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, accident, local
- Sheriff: Colo. school shooter wounds 1, kills self 8 min ago
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot 56 min ago
- American missing in Iran was on unapproved CIA mission 23 min ago
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Mega Millions jackpot raises to $425 million
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- abcnews: Paul Ryan Says Presidential Ambitions Not...
- LA psychic, husband charged with curse scam
- California prostitutes win victim compensation
- Chaos, gunbattles, hungry kids in Central African Republic
- Lawmakers frustrated, optimistic about farm bill
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students