Truck with trailer rolls down freeway embankment in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man is in the hospital following an accident in Northeast Fresno Tuesday afternoon.
The crash happened in Northeast Fresno near the Friant off-ramp at Highway 41 around noon. Officials with the Highway Patrol say after the driver fell asleep at the wheel, he crashed into a guard rail.
Afterwards his truck, and the trailer it was pulling, rolled down the embankment and flipped over. The driver suffered minor head injuries and was taken to a nearby hospital.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, accident, local
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall 18 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe 5 min ago
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95 12 min ago
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Accuweather Forecast
12 min ago