A happy homecoming for one Valley family
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Joseph Krueger, 19, arrived at Fresno Yosemite International Airport Tuesday night to a group of friends and family.
Krueger is a graduate of Clovis West High School and has been stationed at an Air Force base in Turkey since March. This is the first time Krueger has been home since he was deployed.
"Just seeing my family again. It's all you think about for ten months. It's a really long time," said Joseph Krueger, U.S. Airman, "You don't have phone service. That will be nice to move around and use the phone instead of being stuck on wi-fi."
Krueger will be back home until the 20th of January.
fresno, fresno county, fresno east central, clovis, united states airforce, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 20 min ago
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach 37 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy 15 min ago
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
57 min ago