Fire destroys restaurant in Orosi shopping center
OROSI, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley business is a total loss after it was gutted by a fire.
The fire started around seven o'clock Tuesday night near Road 124 and Avenue 416 in Orosi. According to the Tulare County Fire Department, the fire started in Taqueria La Bonita. The store was not open for business at the time of the fire. Crews needed about an hour and a half to bring the fire under control.
A total of seven businesses are in the strip mall, but the fire was contained to one business.
35 firefighters responded to the call. Some came from Orange Cove, Visalia, and Dinuba to help. Firefighters have not said what caused the fire.
orosi, tulare county, fire, local
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting 44 min ago
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers 35 min ago
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting 18 min ago
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- California regulators propose coyote-killing ban
- More Latino than white students admitted to UC
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Easter Brunch recipe
- Accuweather Forecast
57 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos