Fire destroys restaurant in Orosi shopping center
OROSI, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley business is a total loss after it was gutted by a fire.
The fire started around seven o'clock Tuesday night near Road 124 and Avenue 416 in Orosi. According to the Tulare County Fire Department, the fire started in Taqueria La Bonita. The store was not open for business at the time of the fire. Crews needed about an hour and a half to bring the fire under control.
A total of seven businesses are in the strip mall, but the fire was contained to one business.
35 firefighters responded to the call. Some came from Orange Cove, Visalia, and Dinuba to help. Firefighters have not said what caused the fire.
orosi, tulare county, fire, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos