Cold temps and light showers stick around today
HOUSTON -- Cloudy, chilly, with a few light showers today.
It's still possible to see a few ice pellets mixed in with the rain, especially north and west. We stay cloudy and cool tomorrow, with a few more showers possible especially closer to the coast.
We start to dry out and warm up by Sunday.
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home 13 min ago
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Sierra Fire near Auberry at 50 percent containment
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect
- Accuweather Forecast
35 min ago