Cold temps and light showers stick around today
HOUSTON -- Cloudy, chilly, with a few light showers today.
It's still possible to see a few ice pellets mixed in with the rain, especially north and west. We stay cloudy and cool tomorrow, with a few more showers possible especially closer to the coast.
We start to dry out and warm up by Sunday.
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for jet with 239 aboard 16 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos