Woman accused of beating common law husband with shoe
HOUSTON -- A woman is facing a felony charge after police say she came home from work drunk and beat her common law husband with her shoe.
Sara Jane Soto, 28, is charged with aggravated assault. According to the Houston police report, Soto arrived home from work on Wednesday, and was apparently intoxicated. Police say she got into an argument with her common law husband and proceeded to hit him repeatedly with her stiletto shoe.
The victim called police and Soto fled the scene. She was arrested shortly afterwards at a nearby convenience store.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 34 min ago
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 15 min ago
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals