FBCSO: All employees to be drug tested
FT. BEND COUNTY, TX -- The Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office is starting the new year with drug tests.
The sheriff's office says every employee of the department was drug tested Thursday and Friday, including Sheriff Troy Nehls and his command staff.
Department officials say they wanted to start the new year off with a clean slate. The drug tests were paid for by money seized from drug dealers.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight 40 min ago
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks 32 min ago
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered 27 min ago
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's 47 min ago