SWAT scene ends in NE Harris County
HOUSTON -- A SWAT team had a home in northeast Harris County surrounded for hours this morning.
Deputies were originally called out to the home on Marshall Road just after 1:30am for a weapons disturbance.
According to a spokesperson for the Harris County Sheriff's Office, the man fired a weapon at family members.
Authorities arrived and the man barricaded himself inside the home.
The scene ended without incident just before 7am and the man was taken into custody.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members