SWAT scene ends in NE Harris County
HOUSTON -- A SWAT team had a home in northeast Harris County surrounded for hours this morning.
Deputies were originally called out to the home on Marshall Road just after 1:30am for a weapons disturbance.
According to a spokesperson for the Harris County Sheriff's Office, the man fired a weapon at family members.
Authorities arrived and the man barricaded himself inside the home.
The scene ended without incident just before 7am and the man was taken into custody.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard 39 min ago
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004 16 min ago
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Photos: Winter Wonderland
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Low elevation snow in the catches some off...
28 min ago