SWAT scene ends in NE Harris County
HOUSTON -- A SWAT team had a home in northeast Harris County surrounded for hours this morning.
Deputies were originally called out to the home on Marshall Road just after 1:30am for a weapons disturbance.
According to a spokesperson for the Harris County Sheriff's Office, the man fired a weapon at family members.
Authorities arrived and the man barricaded himself inside the home.
The scene ended without incident just before 7am and the man was taken into custody.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76