Man critical after crashing car, driving off bridge in north Harris County
HOUSTON -- A man was in critical condition Saturday after his car crashed through a guardrail and went off a bridge.
It happened on Mount Houston near Homestead in north Harris County.
Deputies say the 32-year-old driver somehow lost control and drove through the guardrail, then fell 35 feet down an embankment.
The driver was pulled from the vehicle and taken to the hospital in critical condition. His name has not been released.
Investigators are working to determine the cause of the crash.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns 22 min ago
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires 39 min ago
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life" 23 min ago
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers 9 min ago
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Tulare County-based drug smuggling ring busted