Man struck by train in South Houston, dragged
SOUTH HOUSTON, TX -- A man is in the hospital after being hit by a train overnight in the city of South Houston.
The accident happened on South Richey near Old Galveston Road.
Authorities say the victim was hit while trying to cross between the cars. We're told he may have been dragged for 50 yards.
The man was transported to an area hospital in serious condition.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting 57 min ago
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 18 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
- Craigslist played role in Madera Co. shooting
17 min ago