Man struck by train in South Houston, dragged
SOUTH HOUSTON, TX -- A man is in the hospital after being hit by a train overnight in the city of South Houston.
The accident happened on South Richey near Old Galveston Road.
Authorities say the victim was hit while trying to cross between the cars. We're told he may have been dragged for 50 yards.
The man was transported to an area hospital in serious condition.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn 2 min ago
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender 54 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- California farmers to get more water
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Photos: Pictures show killer spared at the gallows
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Hanford man arrested in child porn,...
8 min ago