Valley Armenians gather to Celebrate Christmas
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The holidays are not over yet. Sunday, many Armenians in the Valley are celebrating Christmas.
Members of the local Armenian community joined residents of the California Armenian Home Sunday afternoon for the 2013 Christmas worship.
The celebration takes place on what is also known as Three Kings Day. It marks Epiphany -- when the wise men visited Christ.
Members sang Christmas carols to the dozens of residents there, and also held a service in the chapel.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, christmas, local
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley 32 min ago
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors 38 min ago
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Wood burning contributing to bad air quality
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos