HWY 180 Braided Ramp Project delayed due to weather
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- If you're planning to drive on Highway 180 in the Fresno area Sunday, you won't have to worry about construction delays.
Cal Trans was supposed to start work on the "Braided Ramp Project" Sunday morning, but it's now postponed due to the wet weather.
The $43-million project will create a bypass lane along Highway 180 between Highways 41 and 168. The project is expected to last until the summer, but it is not yet clear when construction will begin.
- Woman killed in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 1 min ago
- Man shot in upper torso in Parlier; 1 person detained
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse 20 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County...
45 min ago