HWY 180 Braided Ramp Project delayed due to weather
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- If you're planning to drive on Highway 180 in the Fresno area Sunday, you won't have to worry about construction delays.
Cal Trans was supposed to start work on the "Braided Ramp Project" Sunday morning, but it's now postponed due to the wet weather.
The $43-million project will create a bypass lane along Highway 180 between Highways 41 and 168. The project is expected to last until the summer, but it is not yet clear when construction will begin.
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove 6 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman