HWY 180 Braided Ramp Project delayed due to weather
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- If you're planning to drive on Highway 180 in the Fresno area Sunday, you won't have to worry about construction delays.
Cal Trans was supposed to start work on the "Braided Ramp Project" Sunday morning, but it's now postponed due to the wet weather.
The $43-million project will create a bypass lane along Highway 180 between Highways 41 and 168. The project is expected to last until the summer, but it is not yet clear when construction will begin.
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room 29 min ago
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced 55 min ago
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times 18 min ago
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire 23 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay...
35 min ago
- Four displaced in Central Fresno house fire
34 min ago