HWY 180 Braided Ramp Project delayed due to weather
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- If you're planning to drive on Highway 180 in the Fresno area Sunday, you won't have to worry about construction delays.
Cal Trans was supposed to start work on the "Braided Ramp Project" Sunday morning, but it's now postponed due to the wet weather.
The $43-million project will create a bypass lane along Highway 180 between Highways 41 and 168. The project is expected to last until the summer, but it is not yet clear when construction will begin.
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall 10 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe 37 min ago
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95 4 min ago
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Accuweather Forecast
4 min ago