HWY 180 Braided Ramp Project delayed due to weather
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- If you're planning to drive on Highway 180 in the Fresno area Sunday, you won't have to worry about construction delays.
Cal Trans was supposed to start work on the "Braided Ramp Project" Sunday morning, but it's now postponed due to the wet weather.
The $43-million project will create a bypass lane along Highway 180 between Highways 41 and 168. The project is expected to last until the summer, but it is not yet clear when construction will begin.
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 4 min ago
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week