Police ID'd victim killed in Central Fresno shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have released the identity of the man shot to death in Central Fresno. The victim has been identified as 30-year-old Brian Dupree.
Officers found Dupree's body in the parking lot of the Palm Gardens Apartments around 7:00 Friday night. They say he was shot with a handgun at least once.
Investigators spent hours at the scene, but have not made any arrests.
shooting, crimetracker, fresno, fresno central, local
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather