Police ID'd victim killed in Central Fresno shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have released the identity of the man shot to death in Central Fresno. The victim has been identified as 30-year-old Brian Dupree.
Officers found Dupree's body in the parking lot of the Palm Gardens Apartments around 7:00 Friday night. They say he was shot with a handgun at least once.
Investigators spent hours at the scene, but have not made any arrests.
shooting, crimetracker, fresno, fresno central, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe