Kingwood man charged in child porn investigation
KINGWOOD, TX -- A man in Kingwood was arrested after police reportedly discovered he was downloading child pornography on his home computer.
Jason Corey Roberts, 35, is charged with four counts of possession of child pornography.
Police arrived at his home around 6am Friday and waited for him to return from work.
While on scene, investigators said they saw multiple images of child pornography, confirming their investigation. The computer will be sent to another lab for a full forensic investigation.
According to investigators, Roberts made a full confession.
Bond was set at $400,000.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 28 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence 11 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos