Toddler dies after being hit by a car in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A toddler is dead after being hit by a car. The accident happened on Laura near Ben Maddox way in Visalia on Saturday.
Authorities say the car was going at a low speed when the 16-month-old girl was hit. She died after being taken to Kaweah Delta Medical Center.
Police are still investigating the accident.
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos