Toddler dies after being hit by a car in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A toddler is dead after being hit by a car. The accident happened on Laura near Ben Maddox way in Visalia on Saturday.
Authorities say the car was going at a low speed when the 16-month-old girl was hit. She died after being taken to Kaweah Delta Medical Center.
Police are still investigating the accident.
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno 56 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno 43 min ago
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos