Credit card information compromised at Madera gas station
MADERA, Calif. (KFSN) -- Madera Sheriff's Department said 15 card holders had their information stolen after pumping gas at the 22 Mile House, on Highway 41 in November and December of last year.
This case comes just a few months after more than 50 people fell victim to thieves at this gas station in the Madera Ranchos.
Sheriff John Anderson said there could be more victims in the latest case because highway 41 is so highly travelled.
So far no arrests have been made.
madera, madera county, local
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno 14 min ago
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos