High speed chase ends in West Fresno crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities say it started around 11:30 Monday night on Highway 41 and Highway 180 when police officers spotted a vehicle that was reported stolen.
After reaching speeds of up to 95-miles per hour, the pursuit came to an end when the driver of the vehicle lost control near Marks and Highway 180.
Police believe the vehicle was involved in a series of robberies, and they found a gun at the scene. One suspect was tased after the pursuit -- he was taken to a local hospital. The other suspect was arrested.
There are no reports of any other injuries.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, fresno west central, high speed chase, local
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Accuweather Forecast
13 min ago
- Fire Safety